*Class price includes morning coffee, lunch, and afternoon tea*
Explore the rich depths of the pelvis with bodywork, movement, and self-experience. The pelvis is the cradle of life, and because of its associations with sex and the rest of the ‘down there’ issues, it can be a difficult area for the bodyworker or trainer to navigate with confidence.
Proper pelvic balance is so important to the health of the spine, gait, digestion, sexuality – and also in ‘emotional intelligence’. Sexual trauma, the wounds of childbirth, surgeries, and the challenges to the post-menopausal pelvis are our primary focus (however, most of the material in this workshop applies to men as well).
Learn to ‘midwife’ more balance and openness in the muscles close to the hip joint, the pelvic floor, and low back through movements, stretch, and touch.
We will cover:
- Pelvic types in childbirth
- The balance of pelvic ligaments and menstruation
- The muscular pelvic floor vs the fascial pelvic floor in ‘core support’
- Organ attachments and pelvic pain
- Recovery from birth events
- Recovery from sexual trauma
- The journey of the baby in utero, in both, and after
- A full understanding of the psoas complex, deep lateral rotators, and adductor group
- Applications to yoga, bodywork, strengthening, and breath
Note:- Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running
If paying Deposit balance is due on or before 13th April 2018
SPECIAL OFFER: Book The Female Pelvis and BodyReading Masterclass for the discounted price of £470 a saving of £110 BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment