Slings in Motion I is the first of the series of Slings repertoire courses. It revolves around a very influential myofascial meridian duo; the “supportive, quietly persevering” Superficial Back Line and the “protective, proactive” Superficial Front Line of the Anatomy Trains body map.
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
Commonalities: All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences
- Exercise variations with and without additional props
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution
- Functional anatomy
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims
- Slings guiding principles
- Slings myofascial training techniques
- Purposeful sequencing
- Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences
- Daily Slings in Motion master classes
PreRequisites: Anatomy Trains in Motion and Slings Essentials workshops