Structural Integration Training Application
KMI Registration Guidelines
- Acceptance into this program is entirely at the discretion of Kinesis
- All applications must be submitted with photo, certificates and deposit/holding fee in order to be considered
- All required parts must have been previously taken. In addition there are the following prerequisites:
- To be eligible for the KMI Structural Integration (Part 3) you must have
Three years practical experience in manual therapy after graduation from a recognized training program (minimum 300 hours – exceptions are possible, but must be discussed with Kinesis well in advance)
Previously attended an Anatomy Trains for Manual Therapists, Anatomy Trains I & II or Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function workshop.
Successfully completed Part I and Part II of the standard format KMI Training, or
Prior attendance of the six Structural Essentials (formerly FRSB) workshops and successful completion of Structural Strategies (formerly Structural Bodywork Certification Module)
Documented receipt of a Structural Integration series (KMI, Rolfing®, Hellerwork®, or the like) must be completed before commencing ATSI ( Part 3 of the KMI Training)
Minimum enrollment numbers must be met in order for any course to commence as scheduled. Please refrain from securing travel arrangements until such announcement is made – usually no less than 8 weeks prior to class start dates.
- Tuition policy and Payment Plan are available via the website or by request through the office. If you have any questions or concerns about the policy please contact us to discuss it prior to submitting your application and deposit. All deposits are non-refundable once submitted unless your application is denied or course is cancelled.
To secure your place (pending acceptance of your application) please send a £500 deposit or you can pay a holding fee of £100 now and pay balance on confirmation of your acceptance or you can fill in the application form to register your interest on our next UK course and we will contact you with dates when confirmed.
You can submit your application online from this page, of if you prefer to fill out a paper application and mail it to us. you can, download it here. Please send to Kinesis UK Ltd, 33 Mount Prospect Park, Belfast, BT9 7BG. If you require more information, please call +44 (0) 28 9058 0764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org