- Anatomy Trains (ATI & ATII)21/22 Mar '15 — Rome, Italy
- Anatomy Trains I30/31 Mar '15 — Kokkola, Finland
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & Legs10/11/12 Apr '15 — Exmouth, UK
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & Legs10/11/12 Apr ' 15 — Exmouth, UK
- Jan06Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians A Revolution in Soft-Tissue Patterning – Video Intro
Anatomy Trains® maps the ‘anatomy of connection’ – the whole-body fascial and myofascial link...
- Jan052-Day Fascial Dissection & Anatomy Trains Demonstration
WORKSHOP IN VIENNA 03/04 October 2015 Book now to secure your place Course details ...
- Oct16New Guest Teacher workshop programme
We're excited to announce our new Guest Teacher workshop programme for 2015/16. It includes workshop...
- Sep19Born to Walk – Kindle version now available
You can now buy the Kindle version of James Earls' book 'Born to Walk' from amazon.co.uk ...
Fascia in Sport and Movement
Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion
Trail Guide to the Body 5th Edition
Opening the Breath with Tom Myers
Born To Walk by James Earls
Easing the Neck DVD
Heal Your Posture: A 7-Week Workshop with Mary Bond
Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body, 1st Edition
Human Locomotion: The Conservative Management of Gait-Related Disorders
Trail Guide to the Body’s – Stretch & Strengthen