- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Tensegrity SpineFeb 8, 2016 - Keilaranta 8, Espoo
- Walking the LinesFeb 12, 2016 - Saw Swee Hock Centre, London
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & LegsFeb 12, 2016 - Hotel Meeting, Hala Sportowo-Widowiskowa, Torun
- Anatomy Trains I & IIFeb 14, 2016 - Haninge Fysiocenter, Stockholm
- View all workshops
- Jan29British Fascia Symposium 25 & 26 June 2016
Anatomy Trains is pleased to be a sponsor the British Fascia Symposium 2016 This year's Symposium ...
- Jan01APPLY NOW for 12 Sessions of Free Bodywork
KMI III from February to April 2016 We are currently looking for Bodywork Models for our KMI traini...
- Nov13James Earls talks about Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Anatomy Trains has changed. No, not the anatomy as su...
- Oct26WALKING THE LINES – LONDON 2016
James Earls will be presenting Walking the Lines in London 12-14 February 2016 Early Booking Advi...
- View All News >
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs
Seamless Flow & Contrasting Motion: Slings Myofascial Training & Contemporary Pilates
Fascia in Sport and Movement
Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion
Trail Guide to the Body 5th Edition