- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & LegsJul 1, 2016 - Chasse Dance Centre, Amsterdam
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & II)Jul 1, 2016 - Centrum Szkoleniowe dla Fizjoterapeutów MKmedica, Wroclaw
- Structural Bodywork Certification ModuleAug 2, 2016 - Trainer4you Keilaranta 8, Espoo
- Anatomy Trains in MotionAug 19, 2016 - Sense of Space , Bern
- View all workshops
- Jun09Marjorie Brook Returning Book Now
Returning to London in October 07/08 & 09/10 Marjorie will be delivering her popular Scar Tis...
- May17Check out our New Options
Want to follow through on all of our courses, why not sign up for one of our payment plans. AT_A5...
- Feb24British Fascia Symposium 25 & 26 June 2016
Anatomy Trains is pleased to be a sponsor the British Fascia Symposium 2016 This year's Symposium ...
- Nov13James Earls talks about Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Anatomy Trains has changed. No, not the anatomy as su...
- View All News >
ReConnect your Dots by Suzi Alderete
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs
Seamless Flow & Contrasting Motion: Slings Myofascial Training & Contemporary Pilates