- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Dec 8, 2016 - TBC, Antwerpen
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Dec 8, 2016 - TBC, Gdansk
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Jan 13, 2017 - TBC, Stockholm
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Tensegrity SpineJan 20, 2017 - , Torun
- View all workshops
- Nov25Hear James Earls interview with Phil Graham – Elite Muscle Radio
Hear James being interviewed by Phil Graham on Elite Muscle Radio Click Here for ITunes Click ...
- Nov24Introductory Video for Anatomy Trains
Check out our new Into Video with Tom Myers Click here...
- Sep30Free Professional Bodywork!!
Anatomy Trains UK is holding a Structural Bodywork Certification Training to certify practitioners f...
- May17Check out our New Options
Want to follow through on all of our courses, why not sign up for one of our payment plans. AT_A5...
- View All News >
Understanding Feet & Legs (2 DVD Set)
ReConnect your Dots by Suzi Alderete
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs