- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & LegsJan 27, 2017 - TBC, Torun
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & LegsJan 31, 2017 - Roxy Studios, Budapest
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Feb 2, 2017 - Bergen Body Work, Vestre Strømkaien 1, Bergen
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Fans of the hipFeb 3, 2017 - Roxy Studio, Budapest
- View all workshops
- Dec20CONNECT 2017 – Tom Myers
Connect 17 - 16 March 2017 Ulm University Connective Tissues in Sports Medicine 2nd Internatio...
- Dec15Free Professional Bodywork!!
Anatomy Trains UK is holding a Structural Bodywork Certification Training to certify practitioners f...
- Nov25Hear James Earls interview with Phil Graham – Elite Muscle Radio
Hear James being interviewed by Phil Graham on Elite Muscle Radio Click Here for ITunes Click ...
- Nov24Introductory Video for Anatomy Trains
Check out our new Into Video with Tom Myers Click here...
- View All News >
Understanding Feet & Legs (2 DVD Set)
ReConnect your Dots by Suzi Alderete
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs