- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & II)May 5, 2016 - Hotel IOR, Wegorka 20, Poznan
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)May 5, 2016 - Bergen Body Work, Vestre Stromkaien 1, , Bergen
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Shoulders & ArmsMay 6, 2016 - Sempre Taniec & Fitness, Krakow
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Abdomen, Breath & ChestMay 12, 2016 - TBC, Budapest
- View all workshops
- Feb24British Fascia Symposium 25 & 26 June 2016
Anatomy Trains is pleased to be a sponsor the British Fascia Symposium 2016 This year's Symposium ...
- Nov13James Earls talks about Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Anatomy Trains has changed. No, not the anatomy as su...
- Oct26NEW UK 2016 WORKSHOPS
Check out our new 2016 FRSB Workshops at Weston on the Green Book Now to Avoid disappointment and...
- Apr24Hear James Earls Interview on ReWild Yourself
Daniel Vitals talks to James Click here to listen ...
- View All News >
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs
Seamless Flow & Contrasting Motion: Slings Myofascial Training & Contemporary Pilates
Fascia in Sport and Movement