- Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function (Part 2, formerly AT II )May 25, 2016 - AppI Health Group, London
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Fans of the hipJun 3, 2016 - Bergen Bodywork AS, Bergen
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Head, Neck & JawJun 4, 2016 - The Massage Training School , Exmouth
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & II)Jun 9, 2016 - Budynek Osrodka Szkoleniowego Pogotowia Rantunkowego, Ul Bursaki 17, Lublin
- View all workshops
- May17Check out our New Options
Want to follow through on all of our courses, why not sign up for one of our payment plans. AT_A5...
- Feb24British Fascia Symposium 25 & 26 June 2016
Anatomy Trains is pleased to be a sponsor the British Fascia Symposium 2016 This year's Symposium ...
- Nov13James Earls talks about Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Anatomy Trains has changed. No, not the anatomy as su...
- Oct26NEW UK 2016 WORKSHOPS
Check out our new 2016 FRSB Workshops at Weston on the Green Book Now to Avoid disappointment and...
- View All News >
ReConnect your Dots by Suzi Alderete
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs
Seamless Flow & Contrasting Motion: Slings Myofascial Training & Contemporary Pilates