- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Sep 29, 2016 - TBC, Budapest
- Anatomy Trains in Motion ** Course Fully Booked**Sep 30, 2016 - Kailash Centre, , London
- Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function (formerly ATI & ATII)Oct 1, 2016 - Clare Sports Pavilion, CO10 8PH, Suffolk
- Anatomy Trains in MotionOct 7, 2016 - ASD Studio 38, Piacenza
- View all workshops
- May17Check out our New Options
Want to follow through on all of our courses, why not sign up for one of our payment plans. AT_A5...
- Nov13James Earls talks about Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function Anatomy Trains has changed. No, not the anatomy as su...
- Oct26NEW UK 2016 WORKSHOPS
Check out our new 2016 FRSB Workshops at Weston on the Green Book Now to Avoid disappointment and...
- Apr24Hear James Earls Interview on ReWild Yourself
Daniel Vitals talks to James Click here to listen ...
- View All News >
ReConnect your Dots by Suzi Alderete
Trail Guide to the Body Muscles of the Human Body Posters (3 Set)
Contemporary Pilates Flow With Props
Slings Myofascial Training: Resilience & Movement
Anatomy Trains in Motion meets Anatomy Trains in Training: Connecting Through Fascia
Balancing the Pelvis
Large Tensegrity Pelvis
Functional Atlas of the Human Fascial System : Carla Stecco
Deep Tissue Massage; An Integrated Full Body Approach DVD Set by Art Riggs
Seamless Flow & Contrasting Motion: Slings Myofascial Training & Contemporary Pilates