Anatomy Trains in Motion Flashcards
Education in a Box
Inside this box you will find 80 learning cards that will assist your study of the integral anatomy of the Anatomy Trains body map in relation to body-minded movement.
The first set of cards:
- gives tips on how to use this learning tool.
- outlines the rules of the game.
- shows and lists the fascial roundhouses.
- summarizes general training aims for the myofascial meridians.
For each line there is a set comprising cards that:
- show the course and list the myofascial anatomy.
- can be used for drawing and writing to solidify the understanding.
- summarize postural and myofascial movement functions.
- state sensory qualities.
- apply the anatomy of the myofascial meridians to a body-minded movement sequence.
- sum up specific training aims.
- describe additional training considerations.
The last two sets of cards give you an insight into:
- fascia as an influential perceptual system.
- Slings Myofascial Training and structural integration through movement.